Monday 12 September 2016

Open Post: Hosted By A Canadian Traffic Sign Warning Of A Zombie Dick Invasion

Open Post: Hosted By A Canadian Traffic Sign Warning Of A Zombie Dick Invasion:

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 2.57.33 PM

If I had a vagina, I want to know when I need to protect it! Instagram user thesweetwoods posted this video of a hacked traffic sign in Ottawa. It warns ladies (there are no gay zombies?) about zombie dicks in the area. I’m assuming the warning means reanimated dead people and not that horny ancients like Hugh Hefner and Larry King are visiting Canada. The sign urges the women of Ottawa to protect their vagines and, if they are going to let the staggering undead into their intimacies, to use condoms. This is a socially responsible message that I can get behind!

I always thought you would be able to tell a zombie right off and walk quickly away to escape them. Do Canadian zombies look different? Canada is so advanced. They have Allison, poutine, and now undetectable zombies. Maybe that shouldn’t be considered an “advancement,” though.

A video posted by Matt Sweeting-Woods (@thesweetwoods) on Sep 5, 2016 at 4:43am PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment