Monday 12 September 2016

There’s an Unseasonally Appropriate Outfit In My Cart

There’s an Unseasonally Appropriate Outfit In My Cart:

It is very easy to wallow in the memory of last week (I’m so jealous of the me who woke up last Monday, a full week ahead of the doom of Labor Day!), but does that sort of wallowing ever serve anyone well? I think not. (The me of today is a full 363 days away from the next Labor Day, am I right?)

Instead, let us look forward to the season that stares us blankly ahead and self-manifest a thrill by road-mapping at least one outfit that is neither summer nor winter-appropriate but rather falls into that really spectacular limbo that sits pretty in the buffering cleavage that is defined by boots, (no tights) and little orange slip dresses

350.gifTurn on your JavaScript to view content

Maybe you’ll add a pair of sunglasses, too.

If it doesn’t suit you, how about a mid-length skirt? And some discoops! (A portmanteau I just made up for hoops that look like discs, which you could totally wear to a disco-themed party). They will pair so well with a bare chest, don’t you think?

350.gifTurn on your JavaScript to view content

No? Okay.

350.gifTurn on your JavaScript to view content

I can meet you half way, but here’s a non-negotiable: You must get excited for what is inevitable: the end of summer and beginning of fall. What other choice do we have?

Collages by Lily Ross.

in-my-cart---fashion-week-prep

The post There’s an Unseasonally Appropriate Outfit In My Cart appeared first on Man Repeller.

No comments:

Post a Comment